Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boca Juniors v Racing

Well, we just went down to the stadium for the second time this week to try and buy tickets to tomorrow's game. All ticket windows appeared to be closed (again), but a scalper got our attention, and we ended up buying 2 tickets for about $33 dollars each, which isn't bad...as long as they aren't counterfeit...also, we have really no clue what to expect once inside the stadium, but from what little research I've done, it looks like our seats are in the general admission section. Apparently it can get pretty crazy- people generally don't sit down at all during the game, except at halftime. Also, we may have bought tickets in the visiting team's fan section, but I can't find any info on that online. All I know is, we'll be wearing very neutral colors, and I won't be bringing my bag into the stadium. Just me, a few pesos for cab fare and concessions, and my ticket.

Wish us luck!


A glimpse into the stadium:

Our (hopefully real) tickets:


No comments: